WHERE WAS MONDI!?
The sole purpose in Mondi's tardiness to his creative class was to get Michelle and Gabby mad. Gabby doesn't have a lunch period and Michelle is absent so much that she has to do work all period and basically all of her life. They were absolutely famished from an absence of a good meal. In fact, they only eat well on the weekends because it's the only time when they are free from the stale, B.O reeking dungeons of the town prison. It's almost like an insane ayslum; once you enter the building most of your human rights, except for legal ones (sometimes), are stricken from you. Crazy people are often considered somewhat of the children and responsibility of their care takers. Same concept.
Anyway, Mondi had a nice chat with Mr. Stein. They discussed Indie music, Jessica's annoyingness, and so forth. Stein gave Mondi some advice on the novel he's working on and the rest of their conversation continued on with that note. Notice they were talking about relevent aspects of their life, not the cosine of a triangle. The only time I can think of where I'll ever need to know anything about a triangle is never, but if I were on the softball team, maybe for figuring out the distance between bases. But there's google on my phone for that. I really wish I was eating a sandwich right now. However, we are glad to know Mondi is safe and sound and back to his assigned class doing his job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment