1st room- this room
2nd room- bedroom
3rd room- imaginary room
In a nutshell, this room needs to be painted. Wires are hanging out of the cieling, which may or may not be a fire hazard. There seems to be about three unused printers an d some out of use computers on top of file cabinets. Also, the "NO EATING" sign goes unnotticed, because the entire garbage can is filled to the brim with food. Yum. The floors appear to have been put down by an amateur and the windows need a serious cleaning. To top it off, we are being observed by the inhabitants of the room next door.
My bedroom is going to be redone in the summer because of how much it is lacking.
My imaginary room doesn't have walls. So I guess it's not a room. If I could choose, I would live in an open plain where I could see everything, no matter how gross. It's a good way to know the truth and for everyone to be close =]]]]]]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment