Battle
"You don't make any sense"
"You know what doesn't make any sense? The fact that you say I don't make any sense when I clearly do make perfect sense! Does that make sense to you?"
"That didn't make any sense"
"You dont make sense"
"Really? So just because you sound like a babbling retard, you don't comprehend my whole existence? Does that make any sense?"
"Wow you're a horrible person, I have a cousin who's retarded"
"Sorry. But that wasn't my point. Why are you trying so hard to change the subject? It's because you know I'm right isn't it?"
"No, it's because I have a retarded cousin and find that highly offensive."
"No you dont. You've used the word "retarded" before"
"Never"
"Yeah you have"
"Nope"
"Yup"
"Nuh-uh"
"SHUT UP YOU RETARD YES YOU HAVE"
"Offensive"
"Okay...All I want to know, is why you had to lie about where you were the other night, and why you think you can get away with everything, and why you don't care about how I feel, and why you're such a ret-idiot all the time, and why you ever started talking to me, and why-"
"I'm not an idiot"
"You clearly are. Can you answer my question?
"You asked an estimated fifteen questions. How am I supposed to know which one I'm expected to answer?"
"ANY OF THEM?!"
"Well, since I'm such an idiot, I can't really think of any answers right now."
etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment